Shaving Tips that work!
TriShave 3in1 Shave Crème for Women helps avoid skin irritations. The soap free conditioning formula is enriched with anti-bacterial Tea Tree Oil to help prevent shaving rash and ingrown hair.
Tips for Irritation-Free Shaving
- Massage TriShave 3in1 Shave Crème for Women into your skin to form a non-foaming cover.
- As a cleanser with Tea Tree Oil TriShave 3in1 for Women removes bacteria from the skin before shaving.
- Massaging it into the skin will plump up the muscle which pushes the hair up and help release skin-softening oils from underneath the skin.
- As a rich hair softener, TriShave 3in1 will make your hair super soft . (No need to soak in a bath)
- Shave slowly and gently and don’t make too many passes with the razor. TriShave is non-foaming which helps you see where you’ve shaved.
- TriShave reduces friction between the blade and your skin. If you happen to go against the direction of hair growth, TriShave’s hair softening agents make it more forgiving.
- For under arms shaving, TriShave is a real gem. The non-messy formula allows you a quick tidy up even when you are half dressed. You can also apply a deodorant straight after you shave without causing irritation or sting.
- As a moisturiser, TriShave will hydrate your skin rather than dry it as you may have found with other shave preparations. Your skin will feel soft and moisturised after each shave.
- If you are taking acne preparations, chances are you will not be able to wax or use depilatory creams. As shaving is your only option for hair removal, TriShave 3in1 Shave Creme for Women is a must have for your bathroom cabinet.